Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.200 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,414 (ARS $24,625) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)