Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.408 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,703 (ARS $20,158) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)