Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.384 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,224 ($U25,686) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)