Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,330 ($U36,058) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)