Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,923 ($U28,202) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)