Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02220 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,398 (COL$5,557,386) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)