Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02149 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,539 (COL$4,817,684) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)