Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03064 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,697 (2,046,250 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)