Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.709 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 180% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨262,130 (Bs 39,069) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)