Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.833 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 179% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨261,626 (Bs 38,287) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)