Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.500 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 174% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,433 (Bs 32,989) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)