Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 17% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨49,735 (47,049 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)