Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,541 (67,152 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)