Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,750 (80,407 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)