Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.232 INR / NIO
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,819 (29,047 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)