Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,278 (﷼ 39,709,291) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (42 minutes ago)