Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,815 (﷼ 40,482,612) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)