Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,927 (﷼ 48,651,768) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)