Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,886 (﷼ 46,675,210) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)