Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 92% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,222 (€2,464) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)