Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,516 (14,203 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)