Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.456 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,787 (16,852 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)