Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,014 (R$ 4,482) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)