Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.408 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,253 (R$ 4,957) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)