Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,161 (R$ 5,167) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)