Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,074 (€1,126) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)