Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,978 (€1,256) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)