Cost of living comparison between Mardan, Pakistan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨77,826 (₨119,860) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (35 minutes ago)