Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨69,671 (₨114,351) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)