Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨90,335 (₨140,971) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (27 minutes ago)