Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,380 (€1,756) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)