Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,815 (Php44,535) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)