Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨86,602 (Php66,772) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)