Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,963 (Bs 138,654,284) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)