Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.557 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 238% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,215 (Bs 32,213) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)