Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.446 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 263% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,425 (Bs 41,645) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)