Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,937 (118,025 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)