Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.890 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,617 (1,459 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (43 minutes ago)