Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,515 (€2,237) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)