Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,528 (€895) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)