Cost of living comparison between Manfredonia, Italy and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,231 (€993) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)