Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04790 INR / MMK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨81,210 (1,695,365 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)