Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.162 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,247 (£1,950) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (33 minutes ago)