Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,938 (R$ 5,491) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (40 minutes ago)