Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,727 (R$ 6,656) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)