Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,503 (R$ 4,467) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)