Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,789 (R$ 5,068) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,067 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)