Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 210% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨251,689 (€3,468) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (35 minutes ago)