Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.815 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,111 (19,081 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)