Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨67,162 (E£ 15,862) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)