Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,030 (E£ 20,180) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)