Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨80,547 (E£ 22,359) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)