Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,558 (E£ 15,096) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)