Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.557 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,571 (E£ 7,221) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)