Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.699 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,121 (E£ 14,359) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)