Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,022 (Shilling141,223) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (27 minutes ago)