Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.677 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,671 (Shilling113,202) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (40 minutes ago)