Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,705 (Shilling160,408) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)