Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 INR / MVR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 77% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,984 (30,612 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)