Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.380 INR / MVR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,750 (24,145 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (25 minutes ago)