Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.468 INR / MVR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 77% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,653 (24,766 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)