Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.387 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,154 ($U44,044) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)