Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.502 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,578 (3,004TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)