Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.411 INR / SDG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,060 (9,131 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)