Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.694 INR / SDG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,637 (9,659 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)