Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.582 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,394 (€1,590) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)