Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11666 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 102% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,389 (1,297,669 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)