Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11126 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,174 (1,116,076 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)