Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12227 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 108% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,021 (1,120,650 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (32 minutes ago)