Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11118 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,574 (1,354,366 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)