Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨63,789 (Rp 13,177,799) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)