Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,192 (руб 67,518) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)