Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,379 (руб 95,475) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)