Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,957 ($1,277) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)