Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.335 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,410 ($1,296) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)