Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,828 (R$ 4,566) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (40 minutes ago)