Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,396 (20,500₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)