Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.452 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨62,611 (25,534₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)