Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.451 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,028 (23,677₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)