Cost of living comparison between Luxor, Egypt and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.557 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,782 (E£ 13,071) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (33 minutes ago)