Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.999 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 198% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,644 (£2,461) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)