Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.956 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,123 (9,362 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)