Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.892 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,296 (7,878 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)