Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,336 (Php41,810) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)