Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.556 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,515 (3,964 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)