Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,533 (5,299 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)