Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,411 (€1,627) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)