Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38820 INR / AOA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 361% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨386,868 (996,568 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)