Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41436 INR / AOA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 508% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨494,268 (1,192,848 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)