Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39106 INR / AOA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 376% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨446,190 (1,140,988 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)