Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨75,656 (Mex$ 21,139) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)