Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.292 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,290 (Mex$ 22,263) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)