Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,339 (Mex$ 20,738) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)