Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,345 (R$ 4,698) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)